In many cases, we need to change Microsoft document (MS document) to
Portable Document Format (pdf). Let's say you are a writer. You want to
write an e-book. Then obviously you will need to convert your MS
document to pdf.
Let's try to convert MS word to pdf. There are two ways to convert MS word document to pdf file - 1). Online 2). Offline
In the previous article I showed how to convert MS doc to pdf over internet. In this article, I'll be discussing offline method only. To know the online method
click here.
1. In offline method, you will need to download a software.
2. There are many softwares but I'll recommend you to use
"Open Office Portable" which is an open source software so what you will have to do is going to Google again and download the software, then installed.
 |
| a |
 |
| or a |
 |
| b |
 |
| c |
 |
| d |
 |
| e |
 |
| f |
3. Open the "Open Office Writer Portable" file and you will see an application just like Microsoft word application. Here, you can write anything and get the file saved as pdf directly by clicking the button
"Export directly as pdf"
4. Isn't it easy and funny? I feel it easy and funny. You can add link also.
5. To know the procedure on video
click here
There is another option to convert any ms document to pdf offline usinng software:
1. Write in MS office word document.
2. From the upper left corner place your mouse cursor over the "Office Button", select "Save as pdf", then your file will be converted to pdf.
3. If you don't have the option "Save as pdf", you will have to go through another long way to have it. I'd like to discuss it in any other day.
No comments